1. These rules determine the principles of using services provided electronically and consisting in the provision of access to otherwise restricted website resources and subscribing to newspapers and magazines.
2. The terms used in these rules shall have the following meanings:
a. Rules – shall refer to the current version of these rules.
b. Services – services provided electronically consisting in the provision of access to otherwise restricted resources of websites published by PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o. (available only in Polish language version) and subscribing to press titles published by PTWP S.A.
c. PTWP Group – respectively PTWP S.A. with its registered office Katowice (postcode 40-163), at Plac Sławika i Antalla 1, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, under the number KRS 0000316388, tax ID NIP 9542199882 (publisher of the press titles the Services concern) or PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (postcode 40-163), at Plac Sławika i Antalla 1, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, under the number KRS 0000315695, tax ID NIP 6342687888 (publisher of the websites the Services concern).
d. User – natural person, legal person or organisational unit without the status of a legal person but with the capacity to enter into legal transactions, being a recipient of the Services.
e. Site or Website – a website in the www.ptwp.pl domain used to conclude and perform service provision contracts.
4. PTWP Group shall not be held liable for any damage incurred by a User or by third parties as a result of using the Site and the Services offered, or for any damage incurred by a User or by third parties in relation to infringement of the provisions of the Rules.
5. PTWP Group reserves the right to modify the provisions of these Rules. The text of the Rules currently in force is available on the Site.
Description of the services
6. The Site provides Services consisting in the sale of access to otherwise restricted resources of websites of PTWP Group and subscribing to press titles published by PTWP Group on the basis of the price offering published on the Site.
7. PTWP Group reserves the right to make changes to the offering of the Services made available on the Site. Offers concerning the Services may be accepted only without reservations.
8. PTWP Group reserves the right to temporarily shut down the Site without having to inform the Users about this in advance.
9. The Services may be used only after registration on the Site. Registration consists in filling in the fields of the form displayed on the screen by providing personal data, including e-mail address and password. Fields which all Users must fill in are marked with an asterisk. The User decides whether to fill in the fields which are not marked with an asterisk.
10. The User sets up an individual password for his or her account. The User shall be responsible for keeping the password secret. The Site shall not be held liable for data related to the individual account being provided by Users to third parties.
11. Confirmation of the form with the User’s personal data on the Site is equivalent to stating that the provided data are true.
12. After confirming the completed form, the Site shall send suitable information to the e-mail address stated by the User, together with a link to confirm the wish to set up an individual account. The link has to be clicked on in order to fully activate the account. Until the link is clicked on, the account shall be inactive and Services may not be ordered via the Site.
Principles of service performance
13. The Services shall be ordered each time in several consecutive stages: the User selects a Service (access to otherwise restricted resources of websites of PTWP Group or subscribing to press titles published by PTWP Group), selects the price offering, the time offering, the payment method, and makes the payment through the selected electronic payment operator.
14. Access to Services which were ordered and paid for is obtained after logging on the Site.
15. Payment for Services ordered may be made through the channels indicated on the Site’s dedicated page, in particular by card and online transfer.
16. The intermediary in the case of payment by card and online transfer is the site Przelewy24.pl operated by DialCom24 Sp. z o.o., described on the website http://www.przelewy24.pl/.
17. The User shall not bear additional costs related to using the chosen payment channel – payment of the transaction charges is included in the price of the Services.
18. In the case of payment by credit card or by online transfer, the User may obtain a VAT invoice which does not require a signature in the form of a PDF file sent to the e-mail address that was stated. In order to obtain a paper invoice, please contact PTWP Group’s accounting department at 32 209 13 03.
19. The Site reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services and to block an individual account on the Site if its User infringes the law and/or the principles described in the Rules.
20. As far as the service unsubscription is concerned, PTWP Group respects the User rights resulting from the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271 as amended).
21. Complaints related to Services provided by PTWP Group may be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (registered letter) to the address: Grupa PTWP S.A., Plac Sławika i Antalla 1, 40-163 Katowice. A complaint should include the User’s given name, surname, place of residence, e-mail address and a description of the event causing the complaint.
22. Complaints shall be examined within 14 days of notification.
23. PTWP Group makes it clear that all complaints resulting from not being familiar with these Rules shall be rejected.
24. All elements of the Site: texts, pictures, videos, visuals, etc. are the property of PTWP Group or of entities cooperating with PTWP Group. It is prohibited to use any elements of the Site without the written consent of PTWP Group or a suitable third party.
25. The owner of intellectual rights to the content constituting the Services, included in the offered Periodicals and on the offered websites, is PTWP Group. Any potential use of such materials shall require written consent from PTWP Group.
26. PTWP Group shall not be held liable for any content displayed on external sites to which links placed on the Site lead.
27. A User of the Site using the Services shall not be authorised to:
a. diffuse the content constituting the Services which is made available or to market it in its entirety or in parts,
b. interfere in the content constituting the Services,
c. publish, distribute, duplicate or make available to third parties the contents constituting the Services,
d. remove marks of the publisher and of the owner of the content constituting the Services,
e. remove technical protection of the content constituting the Services,
f. use the content constituting the Services in any commercial manner.
28. The reservations indicated in the previous point refer to individual content constituting the Services and to the Services in their entirety.
29. A User using the Services undertakes to ensure that unauthorised people do not use them in a manner contrary to the law or to the Rules. If similar situations are detected, PTWP Group may raise claims in relation to them against a User known to the Group acquiring the Services for infringement of copyright of content constituting the Services or of the Services in their entirety.
Consent to personal data processing
31. PTWP Group as the data controller hereby informs that the User is entitled to review his or her personal data gathered by PTWP Group, to correct them as well as to request their removal after the User ceases to use the Website Services.
Rules last updated on 24 May 2018.
W związku z odwiedzaniem naszych serwisów internetowych możemy przetwarzać Twój adres IP, pliki cookies i podobne dane nt. aktywności lub urządzeń użytkownika. O celach tego przetwarzania zostaniesz odrębnie poinformowany w celu uzyskania na to Twojej zgody. Jeżeli dane te pozwalają zidentyfikować Twoją tożsamość, wówczas będą traktowane dodatkowo jako dane osobowe zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady 2016/679 (RODO).
Administratora tych danych, cele i podstawy przetwarzania oraz inne informacje wymagane przez RODO znajdziesz w Polityce Prywatności pod tym linkiem.
Jeżeli korzystasz także z innych usług dostępnych za pośrednictwem naszych serwisów, przetwarzamy też Twoje dane osobowe podane przy zakładaniu konta, rejestracji na eventy, zamawianiu prenumeraty, newslettera, alertów oraz usług online (w tym Strefy Premium, raportów, rankingów lub licencji na przedruki).
Administratorów tych danych osobowych, cele i podstawy przetwarzania oraz inne informacje wymagane przez RODO znajdziesz również w Polityce Prywatności pod tym linkiem. Dane zbierane na potrzeby różnych usług mogą być przetwarzane w różnych celach, na różnych podstawach oraz przez różnych administratorów danych.
Pamiętaj, że w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych przysługuje Ci szereg gwarancji i praw, a przede wszystkim prawo do sprzeciwu wobec przetwarzania Twoich danych. Prawa te będą przez nas bezwzględnie przestrzegane. Jeżeli więc nie zgadzasz się z naszą oceną niezbędności przetwarzania Twoich danych lub masz inne zastrzeżenia w tym zakresie, koniecznie zgłoś sprzeciw lub prześlij nam swoje zastrzeżenia pod adres email@example.com.
Zarząd PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.